SIMAUDIO PRESS RELEASE : FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - May 9, 2013
Simaudio Ltd. proudly introduces the MOON Nēo series. Pronounced "knee-o", every aspect of this new series was conceived to remind people of our flagship Evolution series, but at a fraction of the price. Using aesthetics from the much more expensive Evolution series, the Nēo series models incorporate a variety of circuit enhancements to noticeably improve sound quality. Nēo is destined to give customers many years of musical enjoyment and complete satisfaction.
Nēo takes the place of most models previously available in the MOON series. Existing MOON series model numbers will not change. However, the new ones will be identified with the word "Nēo". Beginning with six models, this series will grow in the very near future.
MOON Nēo Models:
● 380D Digital-to-Analog Converter with 32-bit architecture
● 250i Integrated Amplifier (50 watts/channel)
● 340i Integrated Amplifier (100 watts/channel)
● 350P Preamplifier (with optional DAC & Phono)
● 330A Power Amplifier (125 watts/channel)
● 400M Power Amplifier (400 watt mono)
Nēo series models will be unveiled at the 2013 edition of the “High-End Munich Show” in Germany, running from May 9th through 12th.
Simaudio Ltd. will be located in suite F109, Atrium 4,1 on the 2nd floor for the duration of this show.
The MOON Nēo series will be available in May 2013